Arrow Lake tomorrow will be worse
27 Posts
Ooc — JB
They used curious terms as they explained things to her. First was the mention of a general, and as that caught in her ears Fern found her interest piqued; she wondered for a moment if she'd come upon some kind of roaming militia. It sounded like fun, whatever they were. However, as the wolf segued back to comments about medicine and the inevitability of children, it became clear that the group needed someone with her specific skill set. It was not the skill set she wished to utilize, but it would at least set her apart from the rest of the group should she choose to align with them. 

Before she could comment further, Finch called for someone of higher rank to tend to them — and then they were swiftly joined by a swarthy man, explained by Ketzia to be their kapitan, another word she had never heard before. If it was in league with general then her mild inkling towards this group's purpose was becoming clearer. She nodded her head to the new arrival, letting her head linger just shy of her shoulder-line as a sign of submission before she adjusted to full height again.

Hello, she murmured, and tried to think of what else to say while she glanced between the wolves gathered. My name is — ah, its hard to pronounce actually. You can call me Fern. I've already explained to these two, she motions at this point between the women with her snout but keeps her gaze trained carefully upon Mahler's face, I'm trained in the care of children, and I have a lot of experience with childbirth. They said that my skills could be of use to your people... If you'll have me.
Messages In This Thread
tomorrow will be worse - by Feidhelm - January 21, 2019, 01:07 AM
RE: tomorrow will be worse - by Finch Wolf - January 21, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: tomorrow will be worse - by Ketzia - January 21, 2019, 03:24 PM
RE: tomorrow will be worse - by Feidhelm - January 21, 2019, 07:15 PM
RE: tomorrow will be worse - by Finch Wolf - January 21, 2019, 08:53 PM
RE: tomorrow will be worse - by Ketzia - January 22, 2019, 09:22 PM
RE: tomorrow will be worse - by Feidhelm - January 23, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: tomorrow will be worse - by Finch Wolf - January 23, 2019, 09:50 PM
RE: tomorrow will be worse - by Mahler - January 24, 2019, 12:56 AM
RE: tomorrow will be worse - by Ketzia - January 28, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: tomorrow will be worse - by Feidhelm - February 03, 2019, 07:21 PM