Wapun Meadow the bicameral mind
these violent delights
551 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Tracker
Private 
Weather: 24˚ Mostly Cloudy.
Territory: Named for the dawn, the Wapun Meadow lives up to the title spectacularly. Blanketed by wildflowers in the warmer seasons, the territory is alive with bright color and exotic scents. Prey animals are abundant within the lands, most notably a migrating herd of pronghorn that visit the area. The southern edge of the meadow is eclipsed by a mighty strand of black cottonwood trees that provide a shaded refuge from the sunlit fields of flowers. The center of the territory houses a small creek of no name, that enriches the brilliant greens and colors of the meadow.
Attention: @Stigmata

Metrona had been lead to a snow-blanketed meadow, miles away from her birthplace. She had been freed of her recollections due to a mishap over the summertime, and now she stalked credulously—to her, these meadows were new, and she was taken by its beauty.

The herd that Metrona had followed was small, her target an elder buck. Although she was wary of his antlers, the huntress knew that he was far from his prime. Hunger had made her desperate; usually, she would not trust herself to take on a herd on her own. Licking her lips, the huntress lowered herself to the ground and observed the group from afar. Her desperation was paired with self-awareness—she was in heat and was just as vulnerable as the herd before her. She was fortunate to have not crossed another male yet but, she was aware that these scent-rich territories were far more utilized than the land which she had come from. There were packs, Metrona knew, and she did her best to avoid them for now.
they took the crown but it's alright
all the liars are calling me one
nobody's heard from me for months
i'm doing better than i ever was
Messages In This Thread
the bicameral mind - by Freyja - January 21, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: the bicameral mind - by Stigmata - January 21, 2019, 02:25 PM
RE: the bicameral mind - by Freyja - January 21, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: the bicameral mind - by Stigmata - January 21, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: the bicameral mind - by Freyja - January 21, 2019, 09:03 PM
RE: the bicameral mind - by Stigmata - January 24, 2019, 10:39 PM