Deepwood Weald i kissed a frog at midnight so he sang me a lullaby
إذا تم العقل نقص الكلام
104 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Marruz thought it odd how the stranger spoke of his 'mentor'. He cast a fleeting glance at the man and expelled a flair of smoky air. There was no sympathy or, really, anything at all in his dispassionate orbs. He looked every inch the son of his cryptic father. 

Marruz returned his sights to the heavens; expression indifferent in the sober moonlight. "That is Canus Major - the star just beneath Orion. It is a bit brighter," he murmured, entranced by the sight. "And if you look closely, it makes the appearance of a running wolf." 

His face pacified, and it was the closest the boy truly ever could be to a smile. "Look. To the right is a collection of stars" - he lifted a paw and tried to outline what he was referring to - "use your mind and you can see two, long ears. The wolf is in pursuit of a hare. Not unlike yourself, he never catches it." And he put emphasis on that final portion just to spite the fellow adjacent him, and also to appease the ill feeling he had obtained.

ابن النجوم
"son of the stars"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i kissed a frog at midnight so he sang me a lullaby - by Marruz - January 21, 2019, 10:32 PM