Dragoncrest Cliffs even small children, when launched at very fast speeds, can kill
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
Vonn was rifling through his recent, wintry memories, and drudged up whatever he remembered the sotherra had informed him: "Rakk is a very... how do you say? A very dedicated male." A frosty quip in his scarred snout noted otherwise; not the sort of dedication that any moral wolf would appreciate. "On my way here, I'd heard tell of a 'spider' practically crawling its way up the coast. All I've come to know of his appearance," he continued with a dry edge, "is that he has, ahem, gnawed his own leg off. By injury, infection, both, or neither; it does lead one to expect what else he hunts for. Females, or flesh?"

Thick lashes fell heavy on ivory cheekbones as Vonn grew quiet, then -- unusual for one so amiable. But whatever gloam had nighted the starlit gaze soon vanished, and remembering he had company, returned to the present with a beguiling quirk of his lips. His eyes did flicker to Verx for a moment -- bro-in-law? -- and in that moment, he wondered whether or not Aure had told him of their... lively childhood.

But he turned his attention to Blixen, now, trying at a jest once more, "Then again, he could have simply choked to death in a ditch somewhere, for all we know. I've never seen him with my own eyes, though, and he might as well live... Maker knows how."
Messages In This Thread
RE: even small children, when launched at very fast speeds, can kill - by Vonnaruil - February 15, 2019, 02:18 AM