Otatso Wetlands and oh man, if you ever lose your way
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi hadn't had much time to mourn her coastal crush. As far as the Creek knew, Ingram was dead. And perhaps he really was dead after all. She almost felt guilty that she hadn't thought about him all that much, but the Creek was such a busy place and she had her daughter to care for as well as do border walking and hunting and scouting which she did mostly all alone. She felt rather isolated in her pack, especially around this season. While she hadn't gone into heat yet, she knew it was coming and now also knew the consequences that came with satisfying the "itch". They wouldn't let her have kids again, would they? God she needed to get over herself.

She crossed the borders and went into the wetlands for a change. She usually hunted where the ground was a little more solid and where she wouldn't get her paws all muddy and wet, but she knew here is where treasures were found - if one was keen on getting feathers stuck in their mouth. She stalked through the territory when she saw a shadow move, one that looked oddly familiar but she couldn't place why. Hello? She called out, just in case someone really was around and she wasn't going mad from spending so much time alone.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - January 26, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - January 26, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - January 28, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - February 04, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - February 07, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - February 18, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - February 21, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - March 03, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - March 15, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - April 05, 2019, 11:30 AM