Otatso Wetlands and oh man, if you ever lose your way
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
To not get any details wrong, I decided I would just fade out her explaining the whole story :p

At least he wasn't all on his own, thank the Sea. There were others looking out for him, whether he was Ingram now or not. To her he would stay the spiky neighbor with his electric yellow gaze. Her very first crush. The one wolf she had to work for to get him to like her. Perhaps that's what it had been all along; a challenge because he didn't like her on first sight. Everyone else had; she was pretty and kind on the surface.

She sighed softly. Well...

After the last words left her mouth, she fell silent, looking at him to see if he remembered anything from them meeting on the coast to her showing him around Ravensblood Forest. Their eventually romantic relationship. The trip they took together. Her getting banished and him not leaving with her. and so much more.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - January 26, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - January 26, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - January 28, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - February 04, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - February 07, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - February 18, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - February 21, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - March 03, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - March 15, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - April 05, 2019, 11:30 AM