Cerulean Cape is anything but safe
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: filth as always lmao, & lots of booty euphemisms. U have been warned.

As one, they went to the cavern’s eroded floor, and for a time, they writhed together, growing evermore restless. Vonn mouthed his way up the dark, soulless body, licking coyly at the erection, the belly, before his lips found Severin’s throat and maw once more.

Breathless and becoming clumsy, Vonn worked the dark traveler — with a tender roughness — part-ways onto his belly, his wrists hooking into the smoldering jut of his hips. All the while, the head of his cock settled indolently at his dark lover’s rim, and Vonn tortured the both of them further with a few, faint drags of his hips. And then decreed, tongue laving the pulse, jostling him into his desired position, ”Allow me to introduce you to heaven.”

He rose then and, in a singular, versed movement, Vonn wrenched Severin’s wiry hips back as his own canted forwards. In the same thrust, with Severin gripping him like a vice, the Crow couldn’t help but pitch forward; finishing the lecherous joining with a guttural growl. 

A shout of protest left Vonn in a heavy groan, and he barely caught himself on a clawed paw. ”No! Let me feel you, mi amor—“ His blood shrieked for him to thrust, but Vonn only hefted Severin’s hips up further, breath low and laborious, while he began to rut his cock into his hedonist’s ass; as if he somehow wanted deeper.

His fangs alit upon the wanderer’s jawline, tugging his pulse point between them and suckling. ”By the Maker’s will, I— mpgh- decree,” It was taking every defined, porcelain muscle in his body to restrain himself from fucking Severin into the cavern floor; but his audacity for praying was unwavering in the slightest. ”H-harmony in all things—“ Oh, heavens indeed, this-

“—i-in this gorgeous ass—“ And then he lost all decorum, a half-laugh, wild half-snarl, and a firm smack of his hips leaving Vonn altogether as he began to set a deep, steady, heaving pace. Leaning back and upon his sturdy hocks, he bared his throat to the heavens as some guttural noise between it and his lungs began to issue from them. And still Vonn chanted some verse or other; and still wrested Severin back against the claiming cradle of his hips, clawing at his loins:

”At the foot of my throne, I shall a-anoint you,
My most f-favored disciple—“
A raw, grating, open-mouthed keen left him, angelic façade wreathing into a bedeviled grimace. A particularly carnal thrust had him pitching forward again, a paw lunging out to bear his weight as he rose even taller on his hinds; until he was keeling. Vonn carved his body as much as he could against Severin’s, throat arched over the black crown.
Messages In This Thread
is anything but safe - by Severin - January 26, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: is anything but safe - by Vonnaruil - January 26, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: is anything but safe - by Severin - January 26, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: is anything but safe - by Vonnaruil - January 26, 2019, 05:52 PM
RE: is anything but safe - by Severin - January 26, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: is anything but safe - by Vonnaruil - January 26, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: is anything but safe - by Severin - January 27, 2019, 04:53 AM
RE: is anything but safe - by Vonnaruil - January 27, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: is anything but safe - by Severin - January 27, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: is anything but safe - by Vonnaruil - January 27, 2019, 06:00 PM
RE: is anything but safe - by Severin - January 31, 2019, 01:50 PM