Emberwood and i don't think that i hate me, but
Centurion
i know you by the state of your hands
165 Posts
Ooc —
thorn's concern transcended to genuine warmth to hear the news -- news he perceived must have surely had this she-wolf equally as elated. his tail briefly stirred, and the brute lowered his muzzle in a gentle cant of acknowledgement. "congratulations,"

he wanted to think that was the end of it -- that she was simply here alone in the woods, heaving her stomach out through her throat simply because she was pregnant -- but the dark streaks under each eyes told him perhaps there was some other reason she sought solitude from the creek wolves.

and then a horrifying thought occurred to him -- if she was unhappy because of her pregnancy, and he had oafishly congratulated it - what if the coupling was not consentual, or she not in a position to rear them? his stomach sank, and he looked the small blackbird over with newfound scrutiny. "is everything alright?" by his tone it was clear it was not the same question as before -- this time, he was really asking after her life's affairs -- and not just whether she was physically okay.
it was worth it to see that boy cut from the knees
Messages In This Thread
and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Alessia - January 28, 2019, 10:32 PM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Thorn - January 28, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Alessia - January 28, 2019, 10:47 PM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Thorn - January 28, 2019, 10:50 PM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Alessia - January 28, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Thorn - January 28, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Alessia - January 28, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Thorn - January 29, 2019, 10:23 AM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Alessia - January 29, 2019, 11:37 AM
RE: and i don't think that i hate me, but - by Thorn - January 29, 2019, 12:08 PM