Stavanger Bay Yeah I’m gonna be sure about you now.
61 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

It is already too late to swim when the water reaches your lips.

The woman was humble, and would have made a good bride for Akira’s people- but she might have been the bride of another, already. A light nod to the woman’s introduction, and returned one of her own. A gentle flush of wind chimes skated soft as azure feathers over the howl of the wind. “I am Akira, a daughter of the Blue Swan dynasty.”  

Another bow, a bit more shallow now that they had become acquainted. Appreciation shone brilliant shimmers of lovely tones in the Tibetan wolf’s voice as she straightened again. “You are kind, Elixir; but it seems you are not well enough to travel too far...can you make it? Motherhood is a blessing curse as much as it is a curse blessing.” Concern lightly dotted neat calligraphy in harmonic vocals to the obsidian wolfdog. 

She knew it was not her business to ask, but worry for a blooming mother, a fellow ailed sister, was what made her so bold as to inquire.

Not all birds have been taught to fly. Some simply fall until they either learn, or perish.

[Image: xpseg7.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
Yeah I’m gonna be sure about you now. - by Elixir - January 29, 2019, 05:02 PM
RE: Yeah I’m gonna be sure about you now. - by Akira - February 03, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Yeah I’m gonna be sure about you now. - by Elixir - February 08, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: Yeah I’m gonna be sure about you now. - by Akira - February 08, 2019, 04:41 PM