Lost Creek Hollow I'm just doin' my job here.
53 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Tag just for reference, so ya know he's doing what he's supposed to haha

After a third visit to the site, Joss believed that he'd finally begun to make decent progress with the den that @Treason had required him enlarge. It was tough going, digging through frozen earth in the middle of winter, but this, he supposed, was a half-decent punishment for what he'd done, even though he still believed he'd simply made a mistake and shouldn't have been punished so heavily for it. Then again, it was either this or have a chunk chewed out of his side, and he knew that by now, had he chosen that as his consequences, he'd be dead. So alive but tired, he chose to fulfill his punishment and visited Treason's den, gradually making progress while she was away. 

He was now at the point where he'd been staring at the inside of the den long enough that he now had no idea exactly how much bigger he needed to make it. It was hard for a wolf like him to know anyway- given the fact that he was so much smaller than Treason. It was definitely large enough for him, if he were to have a little of pups in there with himself- but he had to consider the fact that the wolf who would actually be giving birth was twice his size, and would also possibly have a mate with her, and then god knows how many pups. It made his head spin; there was no way he'd be able to get the den big enough by Spring then, would he? But he was simply doubting himself; already, the den was big enough for a mother and her pups. He would only need to do a bit more to make it comfortable enough for two adults plus pups. 

Exhausted, though, he pulled himself from the den and started kicking the dirt away from the entrance, so that Treason wouldn't have a mound of frozen rubble right outside the mouth of her den when she came back. Once he'd scattered the dirt around enough, he flopped down on his side, glad to feel the cold snow against his ribs so that he could cool down and take a break.
Messages In This Thread
I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - January 30, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - January 31, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - February 02, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - February 04, 2019, 01:31 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - February 04, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - February 07, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - February 10, 2019, 11:25 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - February 12, 2019, 07:33 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - February 17, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - February 17, 2019, 02:27 PM