Heron Lake Plateau thanks to a little something called helvetica bold 24 point.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Poe, fortunately for Rye, was a creature that found it very easy to laugh. His comment made her chuckle appreciatively and she wracked her brain to come up with something to say to continue the joke, but it failed her, so she merely nodded along.

As for the story about her impending departure, the Ostrega had no qualms explaining that to anyone who wanted to know. "Well, hopefully I'll be headed back home," Poe answered, "I came this way searching for my older brothers. I've never met them before, but my mother told me about how she and my Dad had them and my older sister somewhere around here a few years back. My mother and sister ended up leaving for my mom's birth pack after Dad disappeared, but she left my brothers behind. I'm here to find them, or find out what happened to them, then go back home and let Mom know that they're okay."

Poe paused, biting her lip a bit before adding, "I hope that's what I get to tell her, anyway. She still hurts over leaving them behind. I'd hate to cause her any more pain, but she told me whatever I find out, it'll ease her heart to no longer have to wonder what became of them."
Messages In This Thread