Barrow Fields oh my god
☆☆☆
21 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Private 
@Vonn HERE U GO <3

The sprawling fields felt terribly frozen in the winter's frosty embrace, every bitter gasp of wind shuddering up her spine and climbing tendrils beneath her fur, serrated as a row of needles. The rosy vixen had split further from the gathering group in order to forage the coast for her elusive sibling, but as of yet, in the dim afternoon sun, there was no vision of golden fur against the ivory - Vyn was on the verge of saying to hell with it and returning further inland, and her sleek figure trembled with the vicious eruptions of air. When would the damn winter end?

With a cloudy huff of displeasure, the reigns queen scowled at the overcast clouds; grey and miserable, a clear indication of what might come from her search. Absolutely, freaking, nothing - unless some miraculous saint came along to soothe her woes and nestle warmth into her viens: wishful thinking, perhaps, but it was almost the only concept keeping her chest rising and falling at this point. Holy shit, she wanted a nap. In a cosy, warm den.

If only.

Messages In This Thread
oh my god - by Vyn - January 31, 2019, 11:23 AM
RE: oh my god - by Vonnaruil - February 13, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: oh my god - by Vyn - February 13, 2019, 01:25 PM