Silverlight Terrace a lovely night for stargazing and poorly behaving
If ever I read Satan's signature upon a face, it is on that of your new friend.
46 Posts
Ooc — hannah
"
Her eyes.  They were stunning, frosted mountains. For a moment he didn't even process her response, mesmerized by her gaze. However, being the gentleman he was, Atticus forced himself back into reality. He smiled in a comforting way,  "Hardly an intrusion to me." He insisted. 

He processed her question, he hadn't really thought that deeply of the moment. In fact, only now did he realize he was singing a song from his past... the past that he couldn't even remember! Such a revelation made wheels began to turn, so desperately did he want to think this through- but no, he couldn't. That would be rude to his guest! She didn't need to hear of his memory loss, that his lyrics had poured out from the hidden depths of his mind without any invitation. 

Either way he had to give her answer.  "I've known it for a while, well, at least I'm pretty sure I have. To be candid, I'm not entirely sure where it's from, but it does mean something that's for sure. It's the story of a starman visiting earth." Boy, he sure did like to talk around her.

His ears perked once he realized he had forgotten to ask her name. "Forgive me, miss, I'm Atticus Percival- and you?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: a lovely night for stargazing and poorly behaving - by Percival - February 03, 2019, 10:03 PM