Hushed Willows just resting my head
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
The hunter in him had yet to find a pull of certainty in any one direction and didn't rush.. so this almost-wander suited him for the time--he forced it to, mostly in willing his mind and body alike to simply take it easy. He had to keep reminding himself that there was no hurry, and there was nowhere else to be. His every second didn't bank on just scraping by right now and he knew right where Qilaq was, best of all. Point being, compared to how it had routinely been for him, he could practically afford to mosey even if he struggled to find this mindset.

After a heavy exhale on his behalf, an unfamiliar voice prompted his sights that way, towards Olive--although he did not know well enough to be exactly certain yet.  After he smoothed his little start, he gave a pivot, and wriggled his tail down low against his legs. Hi.. hello.. His ears splayed and he simply appeared respectable just in case, if not a little on the excessively submissive-wary side of things when he felt as scrawny and worn out as he did now. But, was he busy? First he shook his head. The kinds of familiarization he needed were going to take some time. Oh.. ah, no, not really. Just trying to settle in a bit, he gave a nervous lick to his lips, but pressed on with some more, gentler tail wags (mostly for his own convincing). And stretch my legs some. He tried for soft chuff then, just to keep his tone lighter.

But.. are you..? Did she need him? What could he help with? His wondering only began there.
Messages In This Thread
just resting my head - by Silas - February 06, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - February 09, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - February 12, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - February 23, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - February 25, 2019, 12:24 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - March 06, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - March 07, 2019, 01:21 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - March 17, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - March 25, 2019, 11:50 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - April 01, 2019, 04:51 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - April 15, 2019, 12:03 AM