Heron Lake Plateau that attitude is gonna lose you that toy.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Poe kept her eye on the fox, not wanting to miss its next leap, but glanced up every now and then to make sure her packmate was watching too. She stifled a laugh at the look of confusion on the girl's face and responded by gesturing towards the fox again as if to say just keep watching, it'll do something cool, I promise! But the seconds began to tick on and on with the little canine doing nothing more than creep slowly around on the surface of the snow.

Frowning, Poe gave a sigh and stood to make her way back up the Plateau to join her packmate. It was steeper here than where she'd come down, but she managed it alright and was soon enough trotting up to Bat's side to say hello. "Sorry, it was totally being super silly a bit ago. I was hoping he'd keep doing it so you could see," she said, peering down the ledge at where the fox continued to poke around, "Maybe he still will. But anway, I'm Poe. What's your name?"
Messages In This Thread
that attitude is gonna lose you that toy. - by Mariposa - February 06, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: that attitude is gonna lose you that toy. - by Bat - February 07, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: that attitude is gonna lose you that toy. - by Mariposa - February 07, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: that attitude is gonna lose you that toy. - by Bat - February 11, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: that attitude is gonna lose you that toy. - by Mariposa - February 18, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: that attitude is gonna lose you that toy. - by Bat - February 25, 2019, 01:43 PM
RE: that attitude is gonna lose you that toy. - by Bat - March 14, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: that attitude is gonna lose you that toy. - by Bat - March 19, 2019, 10:43 AM
RE: that attitude is gonna lose you that toy. - by Bat - April 01, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: that attitude is gonna lose you that toy. - by Bat - April 08, 2019, 08:04 PM