Dragoncrest Cliffs i think im pretnet w my 14th child? the test was ghetto..what is your opione?
the world is cold and life's not fair
64 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Isleña’s tail hung low, as if she had done something wrong. Really, Isleña did feel as if she did something wrong — guilt was a new feeling for the banshee, as it was — and Aure’s reaction only confirmed that yes, you hurt someone. way to go.  If Aure hadn’t been a friend, then Isleña wouldn’t have really cared but… Aure was one of few wolves [maybe the only wolf?] on the planet that cared about her — and like, truly cared about her. Damn it.

Aure plopped herself to sit on the ground in exasperation and Isleña did the same. From the woman’s ultimately mellow reaction, yet at the same time distraught and forlorn, Isleña was able to intuit her only question. The banshee paused to think; she had flirted with Verx recently, but nothing more. She did not think that important to report, so Isleña shook her head. “No, I…” she began, stringing together simple words. “Now, no. Now… no.” and probably never again, because Isleña wasn’t much into fucking over her friends for no reason. There were plenty of males to be had — she did not need to have this specific one. “Many past,” she explained clunkily, since her and Verx’s tryst had really been some time in the past — back when the Luks were still all together, when they had been impenetrable.
common tongue    |    hover for translation