Silverlight Terrace caredigion
149 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
a million years later

Speedy comes more quickly than he anticipated, leaving him with not nearly enough time to gather his thoughts. Still, he must collect them. He dips his head in silent greeting to her, the ghost of a smile gracing his lips at her nuzzle before it disappears again. His sapphire gaze regards her warmly, shifting from feature to feature on her youthful face. If this is the last time he will see his friend again, then he wants to remember every detail.

I am leaving, Speedy, Llewellyn rumbles. My sister came to these lands and found me yesterday. The warriors back home are calling for my return; a rebellion is imminent. I must go and be their king. He says this with the slightest hint of pride in his voice, but more than pride there is duty. There is no choice in this matter—it is victory or death. Staying at Moonspear when he has been summoned by his wolves would be unconscionable.

The prince swallows, mouth moving silently for a moment before it opens to speak again. I will miss you, he admits, a little shyly. Thank you for your friendship. If I survive, I will come back to visit—I promise you that.
Messages In This Thread
caredigion - by Llewellyn - February 08, 2019, 12:21 AM
RE: caredigion - by Speedy - February 18, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: caredigion - by Llewellyn - March 20, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: caredigion - by Speedy - April 08, 2019, 07:13 PM