Moonstone Quarry you've taught me to call them all escapes
25 Posts
Ooc — mutton
there was barely signs of life in the stagnant shadow. it seemed like he could care less of hogo’s very existence. the subtle acknowledgement of his presence felt gifted in a way. he was surprised the stranger even spoke to him.

he sidestepped to the left and leaned forward get a look at his face. they say emotions are held in the eyes, but there was no eye on the boy. just darkness. he swallowed his uneasy.

hogo followed his gaze towards the inky sky. “i dunno.” there was nothing interesting up there, at least that’s what he thought. maybe there was a paradise unbeknownst to him. he dropped his gaze to his paws. “staring at something. for some reason.” a shiver ran down his spine. it was either from the cold or the anxiety. silence fell

it’s cold as fuck out here,” he blurted. another pause. this was so uncomfortable. he looked back at the stranger. “seriously though, you can’t just be staring at the sky in the middle of the night for no reason right? there’s gotta be more. gimme a hint or somethin’.
common | japanese
Messages In This Thread
you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 08, 2019, 07:53 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 08, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 09:54 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 08, 2019, 10:25 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 15, 2019, 09:36 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 15, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - March 01, 2019, 10:04 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - March 19, 2019, 08:53 PM