Moonstone Quarry you've taught me to call them all escapes
إذا تم العقل نقص الكلام
104 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Marruz was surprised by the sudden intrigue in his companion. It spurred a sense of long-unawakened excitement within the darkling as he stood there, enthralled beneath the celestial canvas above. His breath dwindled at the question... How did he know all of this, exactly?

"The world is full of patterns," he paused; considered how to continue. "It will teach you if you're paying attention." And he left it at that, with neither a true response nor a lie having left his lips. Only so many months ago, had he not been in this same world of fascination and awe as this yonder bystander? Had he not learned from his mother, by words almost identical, the stories he now so revered?

It was difficult for the boy. Difficult to voice how much was his and his alone, and how much was simply the biproduct of his upbringing. How much could he say before it invaded his new home? Safety was key for Marruz... So, that must mean close to nothing.

ابن النجوم
"son of the stars"
Messages In This Thread
you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 08, 2019, 07:53 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 08, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 09:54 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 08, 2019, 10:25 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 15, 2019, 09:36 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 15, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - March 01, 2019, 10:04 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - March 19, 2019, 08:53 PM