Firefly Ravine no one wearing a crown comes in the name of peace
inglorious bastard
13 Posts
Ooc —
her agreement with him is ardent, confirming that she thinks she is as world-weary as he, aged almost 6 winters now. for some unexplained reason her absolute belief in it stirs a sorrow beneath his breast. bah, the cardinal breathes in a manner that begets a grumpy man of his age ( except he is not so grumpy ). you're young yet, aurëwen. there is still much hope yet that the world will turn in your favor. even at his age, with the surmounting conquests always standing like invisible sentinels at his back, the world hasn't always been so cruel. it had it's ups and it had its downs. despite that blood that should cape him like the donning of a priests' wine red regalia, despite all the sins carved over the holy words that fill a hundred bibles it doesn't necessarily make jagtooth a bad man. on the contrary, he had moments when he could be turned to as a wisened father, a beacon of advice from a long life lived to it's fullest, flirting the line ( as always ) between good and evil and the murky grey that lay between the two bedfellows.

she turns from him as he regards her with piqued interest this time before he can decide in which manner he was interested. she appears, to him, to be quite conflicted and thus he follows her as she beckons him into the fog. do you mean to lead me out of the fog or deeper into it? a second attempt at teasing humor tell-tale by the soft chirr of a chuckle that doesn't entirely form. it was a soft noise anyway, not meant to carry. as if he were laughing at an inside joke that only he could understand ( which might very well be the case ).

since we're to be travelling together for a short while, are there any packs you know of that might accept one like me? he poses the inquiry to her as she saunters on ahead of him. his chosen method of wording 'elder' might've been strange but it was, indeed, what he was. or was about to be. for sure there might very well be several more good years left of his life but he wasn't going to get any younger and he was much too old ( and by far too impatient ) to play the guessing game with the packs of the wilds.
· hardcore mode & limited consent toon
3/1 — 4/1 · 6

i quite like winter
it is as cold as i am
Messages In This Thread
RE: no one wearing a crown comes in the name of peace - by Jagtooth - February 16, 2019, 02:23 PM