Firefly Ravine no one wearing a crown comes in the name of peace
inglorious bastard
13 Posts
Ooc —
jagtooth. he corrects her automatically; but can't help but wonder if that's what it stood for. it wasn't like he'd bothered to ask the leader he was busy usurping. it hadn't mattered at the time though it does sound as if they'd begun to call it jaggedtooth summit only to stop themselves half way through 'jagged' and 'tooth' and decide that it was too long and amalgamate the words together into a shortened version. a crooked lift of the cardinal's lips is given but he doubts it goes unseen with her back to him — and even if it wasn't how well could she see? it is thick and heavy and the moisture of the air coils, forces his lungs to work twice as hard to draw air and keep out the worst of the moisture. i was teasing. he informs her loftily in a 'don't take me so literally' manner.

it didn't even have the excuse of being warm. it was chilly, in fact and there were breaks in the fog where the veil thinned and she is illuminated by soft moonbeams and it is in those moments that jagtooth admires her — what? he's old not dead — in private. she prattles on, answering his inquiry giving him a few packs to choose from. though he has made his life in sparking the flame of strife he doesn't necessarily seek it out now in the aged like fine wine years of his life. his decision to depart from jagtooth summit was a bit of a farewell to the conquerer life he's spent his life living. at least, that is his plan, but if he's learned one thing about life it's that it can be quite unpredictable and there are always plots and twists that alter one's purpose and course.

that's what made life so thrilling.

and in that acknowledgement he doesn't think that he'd yet be content with a quiet and hidden away pack life. though it would probably be ideal for someone of his age there is still so much life in him that turning away from adventure all together sounds ...boring. she's given him a bit to mull over and he does so as she finishes her monologue. i'm not sure that i'm ready to lead the quiet life yet. there's still too much thrill and adventure to be had. he muses his own inner dialog aloud.
· hardcore mode & limited consent toon
3/1 — 4/1 · 6

i quite like winter
it is as cold as i am
Messages In This Thread
RE: no one wearing a crown comes in the name of peace - by Jagtooth - February 16, 2019, 03:49 PM