Fox's Glade [m] Take these broken wings
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

There was nowhere left to go, nowhere left to run. Panic crept up my throat as I ran into yet another dead end, and realized he had led me here. Turning around, I found him...

He was so satisfied in that moment, he was unaware of the murder being spotted. He wasn’t  alarmed in the slightest. But all at once, his world spun, and he went from staring absently down at the cooling body to being whirled in a tycoon of motion. Blank obsidian tinted amethysts looked over the face of the giant who had managed to roll him over. He was a woody brown, eye color far from that of his protected Family. This wolf was not of the Melonii...
He would too be welcomed into the Void within.

The gigantuan inbred rose to his fours, matching this troubling meal weight by weight, height by height, power by power. The only difference? 
One was ruled by pithy emotions, restrained by seemingly undying fury, scorn, hurt, disbelief. 
The other was boundless, incapable of being touched by such chains. A horror in all flicks of both show and reality alike. 
Relentless once goal oriented...
and near impossible to stop.

Evergreen  had his chance-
and now as Moath locked his gaze upon the ruddy brown face, direct in stare, there that chance had perished.

A breeze was all that ruffled the empty patch upon the back of his neck, made bloody and bare by Evergreen’s immediate aggression.
Then the obsession began, the Void moving his regular shuffle forwards, bloody maw parted and dribbling the blood of the meal’s relative between them. 
Here he too, would lie.

And in silence, he waited.

Messages In This Thread
[m] Take these broken wings - by RIP Thistle - February 21, 2019, 04:46 PM
RE: [m] Take these broken wings - by Moath - February 22, 2019, 12:12 PM
RE: [m] Take these broken wings - by RIP Thistle - February 23, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: [m] Take these broken wings - by Moath - February 25, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: [m] Take these broken wings - by RIP Thistle - February 26, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: [m] Take these broken wings - by Moath - February 28, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: [m] Take these broken wings - by Evergreen - March 06, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: [m] Take these broken wings - by Moath - March 07, 2019, 01:58 PM