The Sentinels Shake it out and light a cigarette
110 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Away
He stared at her, confusion crossing his face for a few moments before he realized what Rosalyn was talking about. By the time I got to the bay....everything was destroyed, and I didn't know where anyone was, he offered, mind drifting to the day that had indirectly marked the downfall of his life and of Zigzag. He wanted to say more, but the words wouldn't come for some reason, and he eventually gave up; it happened often, although he could never figure out why. Maybe it was a way for his messed up brain to protect itself. 

He had to suppress a sad huff of laughter at her question. He was alive, and some days he wished he wasn't even that. But strangely, he didn't want to be disrespectful, so he mustered up a slight shrug. Yeah, mostly, he offered. It was pretty much a lie, but he felt like it was what he was supposed to say. His eyes shifted around them, searching for danger that probably wasn't there before resting on his former leader once more. How about you? Zodiac asked. He was surprised to realize he actually wanted to know her answer; it was different from his usual apathy where others were concerned.
Took the breath from my open mouth
Never known how it broke me down
Messages In This Thread
Shake it out and light a cigarette - by Zodiac - February 27, 2019, 12:07 AM
RE: Shake it out and light a cigarette - by Rosalyn - February 27, 2019, 01:04 AM
RE: Shake it out and light a cigarette - by Zodiac - March 01, 2019, 08:53 PM
RE: Shake it out and light a cigarette - by Rosalyn - March 02, 2019, 09:03 AM
RE: Shake it out and light a cigarette - by Zodiac - March 14, 2019, 06:00 PM
RE: Shake it out and light a cigarette - by Rosalyn - March 16, 2019, 10:19 AM
RE: Shake it out and light a cigarette - by Zodiac - March 23, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: Shake it out and light a cigarette - by Rosalyn - March 28, 2019, 02:34 AM
RE: Shake it out and light a cigarette - by Zodiac - April 05, 2019, 11:14 PM
RE: Shake it out and light a cigarette - by Rosalyn - April 07, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Shake it out and light a cigarette - by Zodiac - April 09, 2019, 10:58 PM
RE: Shake it out and light a cigarette - by Rosalyn - April 12, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: Shake it out and light a cigarette - by Zodiac - April 23, 2019, 06:08 PM