Fox's Glade (M) Watch me cry all my tears
24 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
icelandic healer to the rescue!
It was the scents that brought her, that and the rather loud group of canines that seemed to surround the gory scene. The moment she smelled the sweet metallic smell of blood she doubled back to the place she had been storing her dried and fresh herbal remedies, someone would need them more than her at this moment. A large leaf was curled carefully in her teeth as she approached the group, her golden eyes not wanting to make sense of the scene before her.

The earth was stained with bright flashes of blood, it was enough to see that at least one life was taken today. In a very gruesome way, it was murderous. She had seen this once before from someone shad thought to call her friend, until... until that night. She internally shook her head as she gave a quick muffled yip at the group of wolves that seemed to be trying to figure out how to treat the one living canine at their paws.

To not agitate anyone, her ears fell to her skull, her head lowered, and her tail tucked. The perfect show of submission and innocence, slowly she lowered her skull and spoke. Addressing the question at hand, this man needed more than patchwork done to him and she would lend her aid.

"Allir, vinsamlegast.." She spoke her in her native tongue first before correcting herself. "Ah.. pardon me.. I could not help but overhear but.. might I offer my aid, I know a lot more than patchwork healing." She never lifted her gaze from the man that needed her help, she was too worried to look at the others. She was not worried if she had offended the man that could only patchwork heal, she did not care about anything but the life that was being held by a thin string.

stað þar sem þú tilheyrir
common  icelandic
hover for translation
Messages In This Thread
(M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Evergreen - March 06, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: (M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Dawn - March 06, 2019, 04:04 PM
RE: (M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Ira - March 06, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: (M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Morgan - March 07, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: (M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Amaya - March 07, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: (M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Evergreen - March 11, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: (M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Dawn - March 11, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: (M) Watch me cry all my tears - by Ira - March 11, 2019, 10:53 PM