Deepwood Weald I don't like walking around this old and empty house
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

There was nowhere left to go, nowhere left to run. Panic crept up my throat as I ran into yet another dead end, and realized he had led me here. Turning around, I found him...

And just as quickly as it had begun, the baby-eyed food was gone. A splattering line of garnet gave a direct trail, beckoning the urge-filled man to follow, but as he did, the energy simply dissolved. It left him, his broken body and shattered mind a mess on that hard and wet floor. He stood, trunk-like limbs quaking as his weight was awfully heavy for them in this weakened state. His breaths, they were ragged, wheezing in and out in growling huffs and hisses. But he lived. 

And so did she. But it was fine. He would see the food again, soon. Perhaps she will not heal as fast as he- and he will be able to eat her, then. 

Taking his dripping snack, the Melonii wandered all the way back to the Weald, wondering if his Mother would like this snack.

And in silence, he waited.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't like walking around this old and empty house - by Moath - March 25, 2019, 09:00 AM