Hushed Willows Have you ever seen the rain
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Whatever they did? He almost chuckled at that though the rest of what she said sank in and his eyes grew wide. His tail started slowly waving behind him and joy was written clearly across his face. "That's...thats amazing. I'm going to be a dad... you're going to be a mom..." he said this softly, awe written clearly in his tone. He accepted the rabbit placing a grateful kiss to the side of her maw before taking a few bites of the prey and chewing. A father....he was a father. He looked back up at Aliac and his happiness calmed "how are you? Anything new happening?" he realised he hadn't been around so much lately but he hadn't really seen Aliac either. "I've been making sure Undersea and Easthollow are okay. Valette is upset I took so long to let her know we're alright but...I hope to fix it soon" he told his part, hoping she would understand. He wanted to be around for his children, he wanted to make sure they knew that while he wasn't perfect he would always do his best for them. He wanted Aliac to know that too but he wasn't good with mushy things really, especially mushy words.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Have you ever seen the rain - by Sunny - March 11, 2019, 01:31 PM
RE: Have you ever seen the rain - by Aliac - April 03, 2019, 09:51 AM
RE: Have you ever seen the rain - by Sunny - April 03, 2019, 10:00 AM
RE: Have you ever seen the rain - by Aliac - April 08, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: Have you ever seen the rain - by Sunny - April 14, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: Have you ever seen the rain - by Aliac - April 15, 2019, 12:34 PM
RE: Have you ever seen the rain - by Sunny - April 15, 2019, 04:48 PM