Golden Glade i see it, i like it, i want it, i got it
a lion sleeps in the heart of every brave man
20 Posts
Ooc —
she didn't seem to get the joke and his goofy smile fades away and he goes with the flow, brows rising for a moment as she admits that she has a friend that's a blackthorn. i'd say that surprises me but there's a lot of us. and his knowledge was mostly limited to the fact that some blackthorns went to the teekon wilds — some stayed and some returned to their natal pack. the lighthearted jest that his mother was the real og and could pop out kids like no one's business dies on his tongue before it has a chance to leave his lips. ailill refrains because she's young and given how well his last joke went over he's not too certain she'd get the second one either.

hmm, i wasn't really looking for something big when i was heading through, he admits because a lone wolf doesn't stand much chance of taking down something big. but i'm a pretty damn good tracker. modesty? what's that? i'd be happy to help you track down a herd. he offers to her because ...well, it's not like he'd got anything better to do and in the wake of showing off utilizing his talents his food coma is all but forgotten about.

kiwi. he repeats her name when she gives it to him, testing it out. it's simple and kinda fun to say, a little exotic ...and he can't help but think that it sounds like a nickname a blackthorn'd be given. he had a sister named fly; in comparison kiwi was pretty normal sounding. i like it. ailill chirps his compliment.
the heart of man is very much like the sea,
it has its storms, its tides and its depths;
it has its pearls too.
Messages In This Thread
i see it, i like it, i want it, i got it - by Ailill - March 11, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: i see it, i like it, i want it, i got it - by Ailill - March 13, 2019, 02:48 PM