Northstar Vale Its the sunrise
105 Posts
Ooc —
I am terribly sorry for how late this is. 
Sorin's gaze follows her own as she speaks, telling how she had intended to settle in this valley with her pack before. The light of sunrise was slowly beginning to cast rays further down the mountains and into the valley below. The shadows were playing with the eyes, drawing his gaze and setting his mind at ease. Sorin hadn't really understood why Viggo had drawn such peace from the mornings before, but being here, seeing this valley which was so similar to his old alpha's, it made sense.

He nodded somberly at Liri's question. "This valley is...eerily similar to the one Viggo ruled over, to where I lived with him and the others. It just threw me off really, I wasn't expecting such a drastic relatability." He sighed briefly before continuing. "I've been trying to sort it all out. I don't want those sentiments and memories to get in the way of a new start, I just can't help but remember what it was like." He looked down upon the valley once more, seeing the streams running through and the forests clinging to the edges with a swath of trees in the center. The spring runoff hadn't started in full yet, but some of the streams were just beginning to run with snow melt. The cool water had been refreshing and haunting to the shadow the previous day. "What it was like, before and after." He couldn't bear to bring up her name again, for fear that she would return from the recess of his mind. He had kept her down thus far, and had no desire to confront her again.

"It will make a good home though, I'm sure of it," he whispered, leaning closer to Liri, seeking contact for the first time in days. Right now, with all of the emotions coursing through him, he needed an anchor to steady himself. Fears be damned.
Messages In This Thread
Its the sunrise - by Sorin - March 12, 2019, 01:15 AM
RE: Its the sunrise - by Síff - March 12, 2019, 01:56 AM
RE: Its the sunrise - by Sorin - March 12, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: Its the sunrise - by Síff - March 12, 2019, 03:01 PM
RE: Its the sunrise - by Sorin - March 15, 2019, 02:06 AM
RE: Its the sunrise - by Síff - March 18, 2019, 05:15 PM
RE: Its the sunrise - by Sorin - March 28, 2019, 12:07 AM
RE: Its the sunrise - by Síff - March 28, 2019, 01:18 AM
RE: Its the sunrise - by Sorin - March 30, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: Its the sunrise - by Síff - April 01, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: Its the sunrise - by Sorin - April 01, 2019, 09:05 PM