Silvertip Mountain But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel
as they thank the lord the blind can't see
152 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
Eastwood was the title given to her. an old name with a simple meaning. it meant what it was spoken as. east of wood. or perhaps even woods of the east. a strong name, given that tree-like names symbolized sturdiness. her own name suggested a variation of the name Eloise - meaning healthy. cel Mare was her surname, yes, and it had various meanings depending on where one hailed from. most notably it meant famous. the woman did enjoy numerology and namesake origins. it was a passing thing on the road. more keenly used with interactions.

"a pleasure, sir Eastwood" though she was not prodding at his age when she added the honorific. Heloise had no idea how old he was; her politeness was merely gracing the interaction. she also had no way of knowing how interested he was in her scarring. to be truthful, it was always an interesting thing to speak of. their origins were many; she did not care if one had a curiosity. yet he said nothing to her regarding it, leaving the idea behind. her brows raised to the sky again. "yes" some beings traveled by the stars' direction. "I am afraid I do not know much astrology. do you?"

Heloise would shift her snout back to him, anticipating some response at her question.
4/10 2/5
major focus on fighting and traveling
JOIN T H E  W A Y F A R E R S
Messages In This Thread
RE: But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel - by Heloise - March 13, 2019, 03:11 PM