Silvertip Mountain But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel
as they thank the lord the blind can't see
152 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
"there" she would point with her snout to the non-polluted sky, the stars in a set pattern. a tail attached to a 'bucket' of sorts. though dimmer than the Ursa Major, it was smaller and easier to pluck out. her eyes focused on the 'tip' of the constellation. "Polaris is what they call the north star, at the end on the left" Polaris was indeed very bright. the brightest in the northern sky, some said. "it is good to find it early on, so you can always point north." decent for traveling these vast northern wilds.

he would express concern after saying it was not foolish. Heloise lay silent. woe be it, though, for those seeking to take advantage of her. she was a blight when angered and she rarely stopped upon a trail of vengeance. of course, it was not a good thing to tell another being she would kill the people who dared do such a thing. to her or others. "yes" she breathed at last "I have met others that have been injured by the residents here" her head swirled back to his gaze "worry not; I will not rush into such a predicament if I can help it."

it was why she had not rushed to join a community; for what did a person really know of the alphas in the Teekons? their reputation only. how they differed from the other leaders. she did not make decisions lightly, even if her paws had carried her to Stormrift to ask of them.
4/10 2/5
major focus on fighting and traveling
JOIN T H E  W A Y F A R E R S
Messages In This Thread
RE: But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel - by Heloise - March 14, 2019, 09:43 PM