Stavanger Bay only you know the way that i break
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
maybe he couldn't tell -- or maybe he didn't care. dalia, at this point in time, had not realized she had avoided the ocean's solider. it was, more or less, just how quickly she had been swept up by velen. she spent so much of the rest of her time in her garden and at the ocean, studying, that she hadn't realized how little time she'd spent with ford. or with rannveig. or with.. anyone, for that matter. and now especially, she couldn't find it in her to make see it's importance. was there any importance, anyway?

her teeth gritted, anxiety riddling her for only a short moment. the courage brought about by her state was stronger than anything else, and so it took over. "i am in heat," she said firmly, her ears pricked as she awaited reaction -- not that ford ever gave much of one. the second part of the statement was harder to get out, because she had hardly even admitted it to herself, but she meant it all the same. "and i am in love with velen. and i would like to know if i have your blessing to procreate or if i should stay in hiding until this is over." oh she almost choked on her words. but, she didn't. and now she awaited his answer, praying she hadn't been too blunt.
trigedasleng will be in blue.
Messages In This Thread
only you know the way that i break - by Dalia - March 15, 2019, 11:21 AM
RE: only you know the way that i break - by Ford - April 01, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: only you know the way that i break - by Dalia - April 01, 2019, 07:35 PM
RE: only you know the way that i break - by Ford - April 05, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: only you know the way that i break - by Dalia - April 06, 2019, 12:06 AM
RE: only you know the way that i break - by Ford - April 06, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: only you know the way that i break - by Dalia - April 06, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: only you know the way that i break - by Ford - April 11, 2019, 05:10 PM