Shadowwyn Moor i might fade like a sigh if I stay
9 Posts
Ooc —
Before long Lace's mind drifted into that strange place between consciousness and the dream world, thoughts becoming murky and strange. She may have lost balance and fallen at the foot of the tree had not the male voice come into her large dark ears and awakened her. Her eyes snapped open as every muscle in her body stiffened, tension and fear gripping her in the presence of an unknown male as she struggled to regain her usual alertness.

But his presence was soft somehow, and although she remained visibly anxious she was no longer frozen in the terror of being startled by a man. Weakly she forced a smile and answered, a half-lie spilling automatically from her lips. "Oh, I'm fine. Just tired... How are you?" As always it felt best to divert the conversation away from herself. Although, she truly was curious about the stranger. This would be her first encounter since leaving "home."

Large eyes happened to glance off into the strange moor and widened in surprise. There, black fur fairly a beacon in the bright spring sunlight was another wolf, this one possessing particularly large ears which, coupled with the dark fur reminded Lace of a bat.

The honey-eyed young woman wondered of this wolf would approach as she awaited the agouti male's response,returning her eyes to him.
Messages In This Thread
i might fade like a sigh if I stay - by Lace - March 17, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay - by Cortez - March 17, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay - by Bat - March 19, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay - by Lace - March 22, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay - by Cortez - March 22, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay - by Bat - April 01, 2019, 09:34 AM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay - by Cortez - April 02, 2019, 09:17 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay - by Lace - April 03, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay - by Cortez - April 07, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay - by Bat - June 12, 2019, 09:44 AM