Phoenix Maplewood every tree a memory
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He took in Aditya's explanation, really let it sink in before he began to think it over. It was only slightly comforting to know that the male hadn't meant to abandon them but there was a lot of things Sunny hadn't meant to do that he had been made to take responsibility for. His gaze roamed over his friend's -his brother's- face and he sighed softly. He was sure Adi had suffered enough living daily with the knowledge of what he did, he wouldn't make it any worse and besides...He had come here to let go not cause more angst. "Me too Adi. Maybe if I hadn't vanished and slacked off after promising my help things would have been better. I didn't hold anything against Dawn and I won't hold anything against you. The past is just that, the past. I came here to let go."  as the words left his mouth he feit the truth in them and with it he felt the weight of regret begin to lift from his shoulders. "I'm glad you're okay" His gaze softened and he took a few steps forward wanting to embrace the man before he paused and silently regarded him, asking if he could step forward .
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
every tree a memory - by Aditya - March 17, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: every tree a memory - by Sunny - March 18, 2019, 12:10 AM
RE: every tree a memory - by Aditya - March 19, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: every tree a memory - by Sunny - March 19, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: every tree a memory - by Aditya - March 22, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: every tree a memory - by Sunny - March 24, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: every tree a memory - by Aditya - March 29, 2019, 10:57 PM
RE: every tree a memory - by Sunny - March 30, 2019, 05:39 PM