Phoenix Maplewood every tree a memory
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Aditya stepped back and asked him a question, a hint of snappiness in his voice. Confused, Sunny sat down hoping it would show he didn't want any trouble as he listened to Aditya's confused questions. "I know you Sunny" those were the words that hit him like a physical attack. Was that what everyone expected of him? Explosions and rages and taking revenge? Hurt flashed across his gaze and he stared at Aditya with obvious anger " Correction, You knew me. Who I was before I had to step in and try and fix everyone else's mistakes. Who I was before I lost every single family member. Who I was before your actions made me grow up" he said his normally warm tone now filled with ice, a rare sound as even those he disliked normally got a heated tone. "Yes I'm angry. I'm hurt. I wanted to confront you for so long and make you understand the hurt your actions caused" he sighed and looked right into Aditya's eyes "Thats the thing though. I know you too Adi. What you did wasn't you and i am sure you are putting yourself through more than enough pain without me adding to it. I'm grown now, I have children on the way, I don't have the time or energy to waste holding on to these things anymore" 

After he had finished he let the words hang in the air his eyes softening again. Of all the things he used to imagine happening if he ever saw Adi again,this wasnt it. He did feel bad for his brother, it seemed almost like he wanted someone to be mad at him, to hurt him for what he had done. "I still consider you my brother Adi. Everyone else has learned to move past it, I'm here saying goodbye to memories to finally do so. Why do you sound like you wanted us to take revenge on you?" he almost suggested that Aditya either learn to live with the guilt or he find a way to get over it completely but held his tongue, it wasn't his place to hand out advice especially because he still harbored guilt over many things.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
every tree a memory - by Aditya - March 17, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: every tree a memory - by Sunny - March 18, 2019, 12:10 AM
RE: every tree a memory - by Aditya - March 19, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: every tree a memory - by Sunny - March 19, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: every tree a memory - by Aditya - March 22, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: every tree a memory - by Sunny - March 24, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: every tree a memory - by Aditya - March 29, 2019, 10:57 PM
RE: every tree a memory - by Sunny - March 30, 2019, 05:39 PM