Lone Star Mountain obloquy of newness
cornflower
73 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He smiled back at her, his heart seeming to leap at her smile. Was this was the stars wanted?
No, he wouldn't listen to the stars for finding a mate, would he? They were his guides as much as Myrto was, he'd never deemed them wrong before despite others doing so. Was he delusional? 
He knew what answer the stars would give.

"Of course, Bee. Anytime." His head tilted with fascination for his new friend. "Perhaps if you find a place to stay we could meet up and I'll teach you everything I know. Hey! Perhaps you could teach me things too," He stood quickly, Myrto scuttling back to him and running up his leg to bury herself in his thick ruff, "that would be totally awesome." His ears tilted, casting his head towards the Vale. He should get back, but he wanted to find herbs. If he started a garden he could gift plants to Bee, he was sure she'd love them. His tail waved hard enough his butt wiggled in the puppyish way he often did when he had an amazing idea.
"I better be going. I'll see you around, Bee. If you need me, just call," He gave her a lopsided grin, winking. He turned eastwards, wondering what was in the rolling valley below. He hoped he'd find something cool.
.。.:* ☆:**:.                                "Language of the Stars" "Common"                               .:**:.☆*.:。.
Messages In This Thread
obloquy of newness - by Willoughby - March 18, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Sherigrim - March 18, 2019, 05:54 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Willoughby - March 18, 2019, 06:03 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Sherigrim - March 19, 2019, 03:20 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Willoughby - March 19, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Sherigrim - March 19, 2019, 04:15 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Willoughby - March 19, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Sherigrim - March 21, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Willoughby - March 21, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Sherigrim - March 22, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Willoughby - March 22, 2019, 04:03 PM