Blackfoot Forest stop by pike place, throwing fish to a player
i have loved the stars too fondly
82 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
she giggle-snorted at his words, giving a friendly nod of her head. "Bee and Tee, yep!" 'Tee' was definitely still a cool name. a bee just buzzy-buzzed around. stung people. hurt them. she wondered what a 'tee' did... probably something still cool. probably not hurting anyone that's for sure. her gaze would shift to the mountains to the north - unknown to where Moonspear was for that was in another thread and another time. she couldn't know there were packs out there.

"going, uh, there. I'm following Polaris - the north star" she'd reply happily enough. her tail swished on the ground behind her. "I just got to this place, actually. I've never been this far away. it's so exciting... so many possibilities. but the stars always remain the same" she didn't realize she had been rambling to him. a total stranger. she gave a little start. "do you live 'round here, Tee?" for he did not smell like anywhere she'd been so far.
Messages In This Thread
RE: stop by pike place, throwing fish to a player - by Willoughby - March 20, 2019, 03:46 PM