Moonspear new friends new home
i have loved the stars too fondly
82 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
All Welcome 
ooc; totally assuming i can post on this board now that i'm neon green friend. generally assuming rn what happened in twinkle lil star

it'd been, what, a few days? okay, so it was more like one or two. Bee was too excited to remember. she had bounced around the camp more times than she could count, trying to find the best spot for her den. fancy that! she had her own den now! Ma and Pa would be so pleased to see their little girl growing up. the people days prior had accepted her into their ranks. she'd met the alpha, Charon, and two of his kids. Revui and Hydra. both were a bit 'keep to themselves' sorta deal but she didn't mind. she'd still be friends with them.

abandoning work on her den, the girl would try to map out Moonspear's territory as she wandered. through the thick treeline she went, sticking her head into anything she could find. rabbit holes. badger dens. probably not a smart move with badgers though. good thing they were vacant. she wanted to see what this world had to offer her. so far she hadn't met anyone else along the proverbial road. maybe they were a bit wary of this newcomer. again, she didn't mind. she assumed they'd come up to her when they were ready. she would come up to them when she wanted to as well.

bending her head, Bee would sniff idly at a strong smelling flower bunch. the day was still young, nearing the evening hours, and she was an excitable mess. soon it'd be night - and then she could see the stars again in her new home.
Messages In This Thread
new friends new home - by Willoughby - March 20, 2019, 03:08 AM
RE: new friends new home - by Revui (Ghost) - March 20, 2019, 11:38 PM
RE: new friends new home - by Willoughby - March 21, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: new friends new home - by Revui (Ghost) - March 24, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: new friends new home - by Willoughby - March 24, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: new friends new home - by Revui (Ghost) - March 25, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: new friends new home - by Willoughby - March 25, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: new friends new home - by Revui (Ghost) - March 26, 2019, 07:04 PM