Moonspear her wagon spokes made of long spinners' legs
80 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Talk of an alliance surfaces. She is slightly taken aback; her journey here had not been intended to discuss such matters. Megara has forged many an alliance—either through truth or deception—but that was when she had the power to do so. Now, she is a little unsure of her role within the Melonii here. Even if she felt confident enough to make a decision here and now, it would be inappropriate without Damien's input.

That, I believe, is best left up to my nephew, patriarch of our family here, she says coolly, looking at the dark woman. I will broach the topic with him when I return home, and come back with an answer, should I receive one. For now, I merely wanted to meet my neighbors, to know who lives nearby.

Once more, her eyes flash to Moath. There is an energy between him and the burly fae that carries herself like a leader. She does not know whether it is a good one or something more insidious—but she doesn't like it, either way.
Messages In This Thread
RE: her wagon spokes made of long spinners' legs - by Megara - May 01, 2019, 11:24 PM