Deepwood Weald Let this soul be your whisper
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Her interest grew as the man changed. Gone was that gleam that promised death in his eyes, expect replaced by need, interest -- hope. 
"Aye. They disbanded an' now Maegi wants her home back." She could use this. Entice him into wanting Blackfeather Woods so he needed her. "As far as I know, Kove ain't there. Jus' Relmyna's kids." She didn't know if he knew of the spirited pair but hoped he sought to not harm them. If Damien decided to move in on the territory, they'd either have to leave or have to join. That would make two more for her to protect, she supposed. Though, they'd probably take any offer of help like Ramsey -- stubborn bloodline, eh.

"Maegi likes this one lad, scarred an' all. Barely talks. Mou."  She didn't care for him, even if Maegi did. She doubted Damien cared much about any of them, only the ones who'd follow him. "I can be your Rouge. Maegi trusts me enough yet I suppose Ramsey will keep a close eye on me. They are both very against you and the pack. They made that much clear."
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
Let this soul be your whisper - by Flicker - March 24, 2019, 10:17 AM
RE: Let this soul be your whisper - by Damien - March 25, 2019, 08:39 PM
RE: Let this soul be your whisper - by Flicker - March 26, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Let this soul be your whisper - by Damien - March 26, 2019, 06:23 PM
RE: Let this soul be your whisper - by Flicker - March 26, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: Let this soul be your whisper - by Damien - March 26, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: Let this soul be your whisper - by Flicker - March 28, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: Let this soul be your whisper - by Damien - March 30, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: Let this soul be your whisper - by Flicker - March 30, 2019, 02:58 PM