Deepwood Weald Let this soul be your whisper
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Flicker had mourned Relmyna, privately. She'd given her a start here and gave her a purpose. She owed it to her -- yet she wasn't here now to say if this was what she wanted. Little could be done anyway. 
Alas, she oven over the late Listener, instead she had a new purpose. Wolves didn't stick on deaths much.

She gave him a flash of a grin, a break in the consistent expression she'd greeted him with. She supposed she'd fit in here; she hoped so at least. She wasn't about to map the territory nor mark it, she'd take his words as a promise. They'd be moving to Blackfeather Woods again. "I hope I can continue my due service, Damien." She wondered if she'd move up the ranks at all, or if she'd stay subordinate. Something to do the dirty work. Either way, she could make a life here. It was a pack and lead by a powerful couple with powerful members. She could only add to that.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
Let this soul be your whisper - by Flicker - March 24, 2019, 10:17 AM
RE: Let this soul be your whisper - by Damien - March 25, 2019, 08:39 PM
RE: Let this soul be your whisper - by Flicker - March 26, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Let this soul be your whisper - by Damien - March 26, 2019, 06:23 PM
RE: Let this soul be your whisper - by Flicker - March 26, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: Let this soul be your whisper - by Damien - March 26, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: Let this soul be your whisper - by Flicker - March 28, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: Let this soul be your whisper - by Damien - March 30, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: Let this soul be your whisper - by Flicker - March 30, 2019, 02:58 PM