Dawnlark Plains oh, my world is still
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
blodreina can't help the light-hearted laugh that escapes her as imrathil blurts out a denial at her her words. blodreina being teasing was a rare occurrence indeed, and she's not surprised she's taken so seriously because frankly, she's used to being taken seriously. in most occasions, she enjoys being taken seriously; but this is the furthest she's let her fortress walls down in well ...in a really long time. there's something about imrathil that reassures her that it's ok to let him in, to let him see that she is not all fight and fury ( though she's got enough of that for at least two, maybe three blodreina's ). the last time she felt so comfortable with someone she hadn't known for her whole life was kendra ...and that felt like three lifetimes ago now. it was long enough that blodreina could no longer recall what she looked like, or sounded like and there are some times that blodreina wonders if her name is enough to keep her memory alive.

those thoughts are blissfully shattered though at imrathil's can i? which was left unfinished as their eyes meet. blodreina's curiosity is piqued, lips parting to ask him what he was going to ask her, but she thinks it becomes unnecessary as he reaches for the fur of her neck. though every war honed instinct in her rallied for the splice of teeth into her flesh she recognizes the gesture as grooming and not a threat. it strikes her as a tender touch and she lets out a soft sigh and admits in a low, slightly breathless voice: that feels nice.

subconsciously, blodreina shifts closer — if she could physically shift any closer — because it does feel nice but it also stokes that newfound, restless desire for more. close doesn't really feel like it's close enough anymore.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 24, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - March 24, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 26, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - March 27, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 30, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - March 31, 2019, 05:02 AM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 31, 2019, 10:53 AM