Fox's Glade i was born a fighter;
sanguineous
48 Posts
Ooc —
there's a wave of visible relief that courses through brisbane at the other man's bark of laughter and admittance that he didn't know either. at least brisbane wasn't alone in the general ignorance around pregnant women; the truth was brisbane wasn't even sure he was old enough to sire spawn. the heat season affected him, naturally, though he appears to have entered the teekon wilds when it has begun to wane and would soon be coming to a stop. which meant there was a lot of pregnant females lurking about — his beta included. unless i know symptoms i'm afraid i can't help mate, at least, not yet; there was always room to learn and improve. maybe talk to a mid-wife. they might be able to help. he suggests as the thought occurs to him despite the other man's ❛doesn't matter❜. mostly, they were trained to help with delivery but it struck him as being ill-practiced if they didn't know something of botany to assist the birthing mothers.

baelfire came the other man's name. it was an interesting name, not one that brisbane could say he's ever heard before. brisbane. the coywolf replies with his own name, though it struck him that should the witchdoctor be here and learn of his presence in these wilds that he would never call him by brisbane. it was always hekate — a fuckin' girl's name, he'd learned after finding out the myth behind the name — but brisbane himself never used it. he'd never had the want to be deceptive which was the only reason he felt he'd ever give it to anyone in the first place: was if he had something to hide, or, alternatively if he was trying to hide.
blackshark bay ( concept )
— brisbane's a mature toon. please read
his posts at your own discretion.
// but the grudges of gods
are as deathless as their flesh
Messages In This Thread
i was born a fighter; - by Brisbane - March 26, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: i was born a fighter; - by Baelfire - March 26, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: i was born a fighter; - by Brisbane - March 28, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: i was born a fighter; - by Baelfire - March 28, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: i was born a fighter; - by Brisbane - March 29, 2019, 03:58 AM
RE: i was born a fighter; - by Baelfire - March 29, 2019, 02:06 PM