Meadowlark Prairie red lights
i have loved the stars too fondly
82 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
"you're an idiot."

Bee stifled a sob, feeling the tears sting her eyes quickly. she was such a fool to think... that she could be friends with him. but she did not look away from his face. wanted him to see the hurt he had caused in her own selfish way. "I only wanted to help..." which was true. she had jumped in front of him after warning him. she had seen the disinterested way the bear had looked then, saw it perfectly clear. the bear wasn't going to attack unless provoked. Revui was just lucky it had a mind to do such a thing; a smaller bear was easily aggressive without the bulk of that beast snapping him in two. 

she wasn't going to lord it over him that she was right. she wasn't even sure she was. it didn't feel like a win. "you're an idiot." it echoed over and over in her head. she bit back a strangled noise threatening to come out. Bee refused to cry in front of him despite her clear hurt. "oh" she replied simply and miserably enough before a fire was lit in her eyes. "I'm an idiot for jumping in front of you, trying to protect you. I thought maybe cause you hate me so much you wouldn't miss me if I died. that Moonspear wouldn't miss me if I died trying to protect my packmate. because I'm such a useless lump, aren't I?" 

she gave a little huff, turning in the other direction. "fine! I'm done trying to be your friend" such a lie, she wanted it so much "and I'm done with you" it hurt to think "I won't bother you anymore if I'm such a burden." her steps walked until they ran, carrying her away from Revui and the direction of Moonspear. good riddance. but before she exited, there was a distinctive sob on the wind.
2/5 4/5
major focus on astronomy and travel
Messages In This Thread
red lights - by Revui (Ghost) - March 26, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: red lights - by Anuqliqluq - March 26, 2019, 07:54 PM
RE: red lights - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 08:26 PM
RE: red lights - by Revui (Ghost) - March 26, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: red lights - by Anuqliqluq - March 26, 2019, 08:38 PM
RE: red lights - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 08:45 PM
RE: red lights - by Revui (Ghost) - March 26, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: red lights - by Anuqliqluq - March 26, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: red lights - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 10:22 PM