Otter Creek i sank to the ocean floor
i have loved the stars too fondly
82 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
All Welcome 
she didn't get very far.

all she thought about was going away. somewhere far enough that she couldn't see the pretty mountains anymore. but she ended up a few miles away, by some silly creek. Bee would stare at the depths, her eyes red and still running with tears. they trickled down her cheeks, adding to the waters. am I an idiot? she thought, feeling hurt emotionally despite her chest heaving from the run. all she had wanted to do was help Revui, and he practically said he hated her. that was the last time she was going to try to protect someone!

Bee sank to the creekside, resting her skull on her lanky limbs. a sigh escaped her jaws as she sniffled. I'm an idiot she thought bitterly, reaching out with a paw to whack at the water. to think she smacked it again I could fit in here! a wave was created. nobody seemed to understand her desire to fit in and still remain her own person. maybe Moonspear wasn't worth the pretty night sky's view. she could find her own mountain. somewhere... somewhere in the vale? Liri had said she could come back any time. 

but it was late. the sky was dark and she felt she shouldn't travel all the way to Liri at night. Bee sighed again, trying to close her eyes and sleep. so that the day could come easier and she could forget all this stuff in her dreams.
2/5 4/5
major focus on astronomy and travel
Messages In This Thread
i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 11:05 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Anuqliqluq - March 26, 2019, 11:22 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Anuqliqluq - March 26, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 11:44 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Anuqliqluq - March 26, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Anuqliqluq - March 27, 2019, 12:07 AM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 27, 2019, 12:32 PM