Lost Creek Hollow but I know that wicked shape to your smile
83 Posts
Ooc —
she wakes in the den that has becomes her's and for a moment it's as if she's among her family again. this den is the first she'd called her own with the intent of it lasting more than a night since she'd left them, though she decides she can get used to having her own place again quickly. as she has been since chomping off what remained of her tail, she twitches the stub as best she can, despite the pain, the lightness of it new. without the weight of her tail, she feels a little like a girl who's gotten a haircut after a particularily bad breakup - glad to be rid of it, but a little horrified it's gone. 

she pushes out into the day, where already the sun is high enough on the horizon to provide ample light to most of the hollow. the first item on the agenda is to find @Baelfire, for he's the only wolf she knows besides Treason and certainly the less intimidating of the two. she's bound to be fussy about taking care of her tail this time around; quite simply, there isn't anything less to sever should infection set in again. she grabs the moss she'd left near the entrance of the den and begins her search, eager to show him she knows at least something.
Messages In This Thread
but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 03:32 PM