Lost Creek Hollow but I know that wicked shape to your smile
terraform
51 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
he didn't understand why people would thank him for something that was supposed to be done. Treason had told him that the girl would repay him by bolstering the pack's stock of herbs. he didn't need her thanks to go along with it. Baelfire was a grump at times, true, but he couldn't ignore someone when they were in pain. Vuk had been in pain. he had acted. she was recovering now, and he would see less and less of her until she recovered fully. that's the way of things. the way of a healer.

once people got better, they didn't need you. until they were sick again though. then it was a moan, bitching and 'why can't you fix me faster' sorta deal. luckily for him, Vuk hadn't been terrible. he was merely thankful for that. she wanted to learn more, which he could relate to. all in all, not a dreary conversation even if he kept his shit close to his heart. "mm. have fun" he would mutter as she went off to do gods knew what. he returned to the earth, gathering the remnants of herbs together to sort them by paw.
0/5 4/5
major focus on plants, teaching others, etc
Messages In This Thread
but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Baelfire - March 29, 2019, 03:38 PM