Dragoncrest Cliffs one more moment of this silence
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
'I'm just glad you're here...'
'There's no where else I'd rather be than here with you...' 

The news of Ephraim's escape came from @Bobby's lips first, but Tirgatao could only muster enough energy to stare blankely. Why should she be surprised now? The ship was sinking, and the rats were the first to sense it. How many more would she be forced to scratch from their history? She didn't return the caverns again. Between her misbegotten desire to comfort Heda's firstborn, and only children, and her bleak outlook on their future, she knew her presence would be unwelcome at worst, and disregarded at best. They were grown now, but hollowed by the loss of—

She glimpsed him through the trees as she neared the cliffs and as if affixed to the only standing pillar of what once was, Tirgatao wordlessly gravitated toward the Wocha until her shoulder brushed against his flank, stopping only when she could look him in the eye. Her heart went out to him; to his loyal children—to Portia. Her mouth opened, but she could form no words to commit to this liminal space between what Was, and what Could Be. 

A frown furled across her inky lips and her burnished copper gaze shifted to the vast horizon. 

"All good things come to an end someday," she murmured, "I only wish we could have ended it mercifully, rather than this... slow, festering death." 
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
one more moment of this silence - by Dio - March 30, 2019, 12:46 AM
RE: one more moment of this silence - by Tirgatao - March 30, 2019, 01:31 AM
RE: one more moment of this silence - by Dio - April 01, 2019, 11:05 PM
RE: one more moment of this silence - by Tirgatao - April 02, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: one more moment of this silence - by Dio - April 09, 2019, 12:29 AM