Blackfeather Woods We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity
319 Posts
Ooc —
No, Ramsay replied, stepping back to give Maegi more space. Thank Mephala, the cut just looked worse from afar than it was. Both Titmouse and Maegi were more optimistic about their failed hunt than Ramsay was, and he supposed that was why he had stayed in Blackfeather Woods when he first came upon them rather than returning to the wilderness to look for Euron once more: Maegi's positivity compared to his grounded him. He thought Titmouse would be more morose or even irate with him for the failure, but surprisingly he was good too. That made Ramsay feel a little better.

You're right, he conceded. I can hunt rabbits all right, we'll just need practice. There was a moment of silence between them where he returned Titmouse's nudge, and then he glanced between the pair before realizing he was probably intruding somewhat. I'll keep an eye out for them, he said, referring to the doe and her fawn. I'll let you know if I find them again. Think I'll go try to catch a few rabbits to make up for it. With a grateful smile for their assistance, Ramsay departed from the clearing, roughly following the trail of broken foliage.

Those two seemed like they needed to talk anyway.

Fading!
THREADS: 5/5
Thread titles are quotes from H.P. Lovecraft.
Messages In This Thread
RE: We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity - by Ramsay - March 31, 2019, 01:29 AM