Blackfeather Woods my star has left me to take the bitter pill
little spirit
247 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Seer
After awakening the spirit instantly knew something was wrong. The spirits that normally whispered in her ears through most of her waking and asleep hours were now screaming. She did not understand their language but she knew that something was terribly wrong if they were screaming so loudly. Following nothing but her instincts the spirit dashed towards the altar where their mother's bones lay. With bated breaths the last steps were set. Horror displayed vividly in her eyes when she saw that it was missing.

The Shadow's scent was easy to distinguish and with a hiss through teeth the pale youth started making her way towards her blood-born sibling. She dashed to catch up, but soon her scent mingled with another. Someone else had found her first.

Bird.

The pale youth glanced between him and the dark one, yet unaware of the pack that had settled upon their lands, the wolves that had returned. It mattered little to her, truthfully. What did matter, however, was that someone had stolen. Thief, she hissed through her teeth as she slunk towards Thief, intent on taking back what had been stolen. Those bones were not Thief's; they were the Woods', the spirits'. Taking them would only risk their destruction, whereas any wolf that held the Woods would surely care for these holy objects well... whether with the night cub and the day cub in it or not.
Messages In This Thread
my star has left me to take the bitter pill - by Astara - March 31, 2019, 04:15 PM
RE: my star has left me to take the bitter pill - by Averna - April 03, 2019, 10:20 AM