The Sunspire Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
The view Ferdie gets most of the time of Aryn

Ferdie Von Pelt chuffed taking no offense to the quick actions of Aryn, in fact he had quiet enjoyed the show. Hey, No fair that was mine! He bounded two more steps after her when Ame come near.

Ferdie Von Pelt's face brightened of it's own accord as his eyes flitted across her form and he changed direction the rabbit completely forgotten. (that is unless Aryn were to drop it on his head or something :P)

He bumped his muzzle to Ame's shoulder fondly and turned his gaze back up to Aryn Ame this is my good friend Aryn, I have always wanted to introduce her to you from the first moment I met her and found out she was willing to fraternize with us wolves. Likewise he introduced Ame to Aryn, though if he truly knew Ame's full name he would have used it he made a point of using wolfs full names Aryn this is my good friend Ame He was still oblivious to any feelings he have for her, such was his emotional walled existence

Ferdie offered Aryn a goober smile little did he know what that fraternizing may have cost her.

Sorry Aryn your character was the first one I think I have ever stalked seriously :P
Messages In This Thread
Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit - by Aryn - July 16, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 17, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit - by Aryn - July 18, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit - by Amekaze - July 19, 2014, 01:36 AM
RE: Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 27, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit - by Aryn - July 28, 2014, 01:11 PM
RE: Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit - by Amekaze - August 01, 2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 12, 2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit - by Aryn - August 12, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit - by Amekaze - August 18, 2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 19, 2014, 06:29 AM
RE: Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit - by Amekaze - August 24, 2014, 04:04 AM